How about a great SDN welcomce to the newest asst moderator, FelixRx!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Felix! Moving on up I see my brotha. Congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)
Can we have a recount? Just kidding! Congratulations FelixRx!

Thanks guys!

Congrats felix!! How did you land this new role?
Have no idea lol. Just being a good samaritan pre-pharmer by being active, answering questions as best as I could, and offering help to new SDN users on pharmacy topic.

Oh and by offering my services to owlegrad in washing his car, doing dishes, laundry, and walking the dogs for 3 months.

This is SDN. Not florida.... Haha
:lol:

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Have no idea lol. Just being a good samaritan pre-pharmer by being active, answering questions as best as I could, and offering help to new SDN users on pharmacy topic.

Oh and by offering my services to owlegrad in washing his car, doing dishes, laundry, and walking the dogs for 3 months.

:lol:

are you his husband now? lol dat sounds like my role to my wife.. welcome to the world of marriage....in husband role. if not, nvm

Thanks guys!

After those 3 months, I call dibs!:cool:

are you his husband now? lol dat sounds like my role to my wife.. welcome to the world of marriage....in husband role. if not, nvm

He just updated his FB status to "In an open relationship." So there must be someone else. Im not sure of my role yet :shrug:

Welcome to

The-Mod-Squad.jpg