How accurate does your aacomas transcript need to be? and how to input ap credits?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fat_Albert

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
A few questions, I'm filling out aacomas and was wondering how accurate everything besides the classes and grades need to be. So what I'm referring to is like what year you were at this specific semester, and the date exact date that you took this class and when it ended. Right now I'm basically just guessing what my year was for that semester because it doesn't list it on my unofficial transcript which I'm using to fill it in.

Also, how do you input ap credits and where - Do I put it in the same transcript as my 4 year university? What do I put for term,year, academic status, and completion status

Members don't see this ad.

When I called, the representative told me to put my AP credits in Freshman year. When I was verified they edited it themselves. Just call if you're not sure!

I emailed AACOMAS to ask about this and they told me to list the AP credits under the semester they are listed on my transcripts. I started undergrad in Fall 2013 but on my transcript my AP credits are listed under Spring 2013, even though technically I wasn't a student yet. I submitted on 7/6 and was verified today with no issues.