1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How Accurate Is AAMC 4R?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by dreamer67, Aug 10, 2011.

1. dreamer67

2+ Year Member

I scored 10BS 11V 11 BS. I feel like I should be doing better than this though since I scored a 30 on AAMC 3 3 months ago, and after 3 months of studying I would have expected my score to go up more than 2 points. I did a search on SDN and some said 4R was the most difficult of the AAMC but these posts were from a few years ago. I am a little concerned because I thought the first AAMCs were the easiest and my exam is coming up on Sept 1. How does AAMC 4R compare to your actual MCAT score, and to later AAMCs?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. vayntraubinator

2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Its probably just speed, ease of formula use, pace--all of which fall under the category of confidence.

Be more confident in your studying as you tackle the questions and you should see improvements. Also make sure you target any red flag indicators from your tests!

Btw, that's a great score on AAMC 4!! I improved another 2 points from that, so Im sure you can too :)

4. dreamer67

2+ Year Member

You were right! 34 on AAMC 5R (12ps, 11v, 11bs) and 34 on AAMC 7R (11 ps, 10 vr, 13 bs)!!! Let's hope this trend continues!!! More importantly let's hope it prevails on the real thing!