How accurate is AAMC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amit1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sometimes feel that my AAMC "r" test grades are higher than I should be getting. I keep thinking that the reason I am scoring high is because I am getting lucky. Anybody in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering the same thing. I just took the AAMC 3R over the weekend and I got 9,9,9, (could have did a little better if I was more careful).

But I don't know if this test was easier than the norm. If it's easier then that means I would do worse on the real thing. So I am not too sure. I am still working hard this last week to do better.

Man this sucks guys! I need some major help on the verbal - Its a good thing im as confident as ever on the verbal, but that just aint translating to anything to high.... on the aamc 6 i got a 12PS, 7V!!, 10BS, so its obvious that I need some V help. could you guys give me some tips? On the verbal, I like to look at the authors tone, main idea, all that junk and I still end up picking Crap for answer choices
Thanks!!