How am I doing?

Started by dentist_dude
Tags Tags
ari
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentist_dude

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey
So I already finished all 5 BC exams and some of DAT genius and so I decided to redo the BC exam for more practice.
I just retook the first exam of BC and I got 21 BIO, 25GC and 21 OC. My scores when I first took the first exam were 19 BIO 18 GC and 18 OC. Through out the 5 BC exams when I did them for the first time the highest I got was 19 BIO 20 GC and 19 OC.
Do you guys think I'm ready for the DAT my exam is in a week, I'm not sure if I actually improved or is it because I'm redoing an exam that I already did!
Any thoughts especially from people who did BC twice.
Thank you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad