How am I doing?

Started by rigal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rigal

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cGPA: 3.9 and sGPA should be around a 3.8, AA female going into my junior year


EC's: big brothers and big sisters mentor ~200 hours, mentor for another program ~50 hrs, volunteer at soup kitchen and WARM shelter ~40 hrs, clinical rotation intern ~100 hrs, collegiate athlete (takes up most of my time) academic all American nominee, will start research internship this summer and continue working in the lab throughout undergrad.


I'm also a part of the prehealth society at my school and am a comentor for pre-med freshman and a member of the African society at my school.


Is there anything I should work on in terms of extra curricular and making myself stand out?
Also, I'll be taking the MCAT next spring. Hoping to get a good score!