1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

How and When do Schools get your MCAT scores

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Green912, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Green912

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Do med schools receive our scores through the mail in a couple of weeks as we would or when they're posted online today/tomorrow?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Aggiemaj

Aggiemaj Member
    10+ Year Member

I talked to a lady at the MCAT office yesterday, and she told me that the scores were only "up for review" on October 3; they would not actually be released to the schools until later - she mentioned the date October 17th (around the time we should be getting them).

I had called inquiring about the additional score report process, and she said that I wouldn't be able to do that until October 17.

4. Green912

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Thanks for the info. Gives me a little more time to submit my remaining secondaries and LOR's! :)