Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I spend most of my time in pre-allo since I am indeed a pre-med but I figured I should come here because, brutally honest, I may not get the grades for MD/DO. The job market for PAs is beyond lucrative, you go to school less, and do many of the same things physicians do.
To the meat: how can I best prepare myself for both admission to a medical school or PA school? I know obviously I will have to make a decision further down the line (take the MCAT or take the GRE), but until then, how can I best prepare myself extracurricularly and academically for either?
This summer I am retaking a pre-req course I had to withdraw from (no W), getting my CNA I, and volunteering at a free clinic.
Thanks!
I spend most of my time in pre-allo since I am indeed a pre-med but I figured I should come here because, brutally honest, I may not get the grades for MD/DO. The job market for PAs is beyond lucrative, you go to school less, and do many of the same things physicians do.
To the meat: how can I best prepare myself for both admission to a medical school or PA school? I know obviously I will have to make a decision further down the line (take the MCAT or take the GRE), but until then, how can I best prepare myself extracurricularly and academically for either?
This summer I am retaking a pre-req course I had to withdraw from (no W), getting my CNA I, and volunteering at a free clinic.
Thanks!