How can I change my skin color?

Started by nosham
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosham

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello , i have a big problem ,cause im too white and I would like to be a little bit darker. When I expose to the sun I get a nice tan .
Do you know if there is a way to be always tan ? Is there some kind of treatment that will make my skin change color and make it last long long long time even if i dont expose on the sun ?

im desperate please help
 
The answer lies in Thymine dimers my friend. Just get Barbara Gilchrest to release her patent, and you'll have a completely natural tan for life with the application of a simple cream 👍
 
The answer lies in Thymine dimers my friend. Just get Barbara Gilchrest to release her patent, and you'll have a completely natural tan for life with the application of a simple cream 👍


I hope that DNA polymerase delta will be able to read pass all those mutations:luck:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.