1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

How Can I get practice AAMC/official TESTS???

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by PreMedAdAG, Jun 16, 2002.

1. PreMedAdAG

PreMedAdAG I am so smart. S-M-R-T :)
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Where can I find AAMC practice tests and old official MCAT tests? What are the costs? I'm in Princeton Review right now, which if pretty challenging, but I want to make sure that I'm getting prepared in the right way for the real one. Also, I'm having major problems in physics. Any suggestions?? I'm on the West Coast so I've never heard of NOVA or Examkrackers. Well, thanks for your help.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus Hospitalist
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Princeton review doesn't have aamc practice tests?
    Kaplan has all six.
    or buy then online at this link. Buy them in paper
    <a href="http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/practicetests.htm" target="_blank">http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/practicetests.htm</a>

4. PreMedAdAG

PreMedAdAG I am so smart. S-M-R-T :)
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Are the diagnostic tests from AAMC?? I'll have to ask. I still don't know all the details regarding this whole thing!!!

5. missbonnie

missbonnie floating
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    PreMedAdAG--

You should definately get the AAMC tests, use tests 3-6. You can buy them from the link below. The passages are from actual administered mcats, with aamc 6 being from the 2001 tests (or was it 2000?). I think test 5 & 6 are on the money to what you'll see in August. Phyics was my "weak" area too. I've never seen Nova so I can't speak for that, I used examkrackers physics and physics 1001.

-bonnie