Can I get a 500-503 by June 1st?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The Last Reclaimer

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Diagnostic AAMC 492- 118 125 122 126

Let me give some background context as to why I am in a rush. I have been providing for my parents financially for over 2 years, my father is suffering from UIP and you literally have to LISTEN to the person suffering from all of the coughing. I help my parents take care of this house/ property. I used to work full time but I am finally able to come down to 3 days a week so I can get to studying

I started studying last week. I am done with PS Content and started U-earth there, I am halfway through BB content and will move on to CP Content and start BB U-earth.

I just need a 500-505 since I am only doing DO, The rest of my app is pretty good.
 
Is June 1 your test date? A 500-503 by then is definitely feasible, especially if you're able to ramp up your studying. I think a lot of people have said that a 500 is accomplishable just through pure content review; it's only scores above 510 where strategy really comes into play.

Don't forget to keep the PS refreshed; mix it up every now and then.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I think with dedicated review given that you're starting at a 492 baseline (especially with a low CP) you should see some pretty quick gains; just remember to stick with it
 
What resources are you using? There are some great ones out there that aren't as known as the 300pg P/S notes but are really condensed (e.g., 90 page Miledown review sheets, etc)