how can I go study abroad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Radka

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I?m going to finish my fifth year at The Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague (Czech Republic).
I?m very interested to get to know helth system and medical study in another country. Therefore I would like to find some University which could offer me some form of study or praxe in hospital in duration from six months to one year.
I have already spent nearly one year in Australia, where I studied at Engish language school and I worked in hospital like a nursing assistant.
In meantime I would like to go to another ENglish speaking country or even again to AUstralia (great country).
Does someone know how to manage it or where to find some information. The other thing is, that I need some form of scholarship, because I?m not able to pay the school.
at The University of Melbourne. N,however only but. Except English I have the basic knowledge of Germane and Franch.

Members don't see this ad.

A Canadian friend of mine attends the P. F. Safarick medical School in Cosice Slovakia?

The program is taught in English and is a six year degree program.

Cosice's "sister city" in the U.S. is Mobile, Alabama and he told me that the Med school there sponsored just such a trip for several staff and students of the Slovak school lasting several months.

It's a long shot, but I think you should find out it you have a "sister city" in the U.S. and approach a Med school there for a sponsor.

Good Luck and God Bless

Terry

A Canadian friend of mine attends the P. F. Safarick medical School in Cosice Slovakia?

The program is taught in English and is a six year degree program.

Cosice's "sister city" in the U.S. is Mobile, Alabama and he told me that the Med school there sponsored just such a trip for several staff and students of the Slovak school lasting several months.

It's a long shot, but I think you should find out if you have a "sister city" in the U.S. and approach a Med school there for a sponsor.

Good Luck and God Bless

Terry