How can I make another appointment to take the DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DentistaCubano

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was supposed to take the DAT on December 17th, 2020 but I got covid and had to cancel it. Now, I am trying to make another appointment and pay for it but it says my application is closed. I have my DENTPIN and password. I was wondering if I had to reapply again. For those of you who had to retake it or where in a similar situation, what can I do?
 
I was supposed to take the DAT on December 17th, 2020 but I got covid and had to cancel it. Now, I am trying to make another appointment and pay for it but it says my application is closed. I have my DENTPIN and password. I was wondering if I had to reapply again. For those of you who had to retake it or where in a similar situation, what can I do?
You have 6 months after your eligibility email to take the test. Is your desired date still within that time period?
 
The fees have gone up slightly foe 2021 here are the updated fees.
 

Attachments

  • DAT Fees.jpg
    DAT Fees.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 194