How come no one nominated me??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khurram

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been off the forums for a few days and i see we have a new mod..congrats bds-dmd...but just wondering, how come I didn't get a nod??

Members don't see this ad.

Perhaps this is best something done in a private message?

Khurram said:
I've been off the forums for a few days and i see we have a new mod..congrats bds-dmd...but just wondering, how come I didn't get a nod??

Well, I guess you are not in a school.....get in the school...and here goes my nomination.....
Secondly......you were not desperate to be a moderator ;) .....and did not start an idea thread.... :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
dude,i did'nt know u were soooo interested to be a mod!!!!??? :confused:
Khurram said:

prady said:
dude,i did'nt know u were soooo interested to be a mod!!!!??? :confused:

I'm not interested...i was just bored:)

khurram ,if you don`t mind my asking you.how was your interview in nyu last year?what were you asked?where do you feel you went wrong?i`m interested in nyu and would appreciate your honest answer and sorry if intruding in your personal matter.just interested to know how does the interview goes and what are the decieding factors.how good are the chances after the interview?
thanks

Khurram said:
i agree with you

sheochiang said:
khurram ,if you don`t mind my asking you.how was your interview in nyu last year?what were you asked?where do you feel you went wrong?i`m interested in nyu and would appreciate your honest answer and sorry if intruding in your personal matter.just interested to know how does the interview goes and what are the decieding factors.how good are the chances after the interview?
thanks
My interview was perfect...thats why i got to the top spot on the waitlist, id idn't make it cuz my score was too low thats' the only reason...i can tell they loved me in the interview

Grrrr..and you scared Mrs Amy Knowles off NYU ...bummer 8-D

Hey Khurram, how about we nominating each other?