Khurram

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Status
I've been off the forums for a few days and i see we have a new mod..congrats bds-dmd...but just wondering, how come I didn't get a nod??

dinesh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Canada
Status
Dentist
Perhaps this is best something done in a private message?

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status
Khurram said:
I've been off the forums for a few days and i see we have a new mod..congrats bds-dmd...but just wondering, how come I didn't get a nod??
Well, I guess you are not in a school.....get in the school...and here goes my nomination.....
Secondly......you were not desperate to be a moderator ;) .....and did not start an idea thread.... :laugh: :laugh:

About the Ads

fido!

the ex-***!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 12, 2004
well,i'm just coool,lite&eazzzy!'m everywhere but.
Status
Resident [Any Field]
dude,i did'nt know u were soooo interested to be a mod!!!!??? :confused:
Khurram said:

fido!

the ex-***!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 12, 2004
well,i'm just coool,lite&eazzzy!'m everywhere but.
Status
Resident [Any Field]

sheochiang

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
khurram ,if you don`t mind my asking you.how was your interview in nyu last year?what were you asked?where do you feel you went wrong?i`m interested in nyu and would appreciate your honest answer and sorry if intruding in your personal matter.just interested to know how does the interview goes and what are the decieding factors.how good are the chances after the interview?
thanks

smily

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2005
Status
Khurram said:
i agree with you

Khurram

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Status
sheochiang said:
khurram ,if you don`t mind my asking you.how was your interview in nyu last year?what were you asked?where do you feel you went wrong?i`m interested in nyu and would appreciate your honest answer and sorry if intruding in your personal matter.just interested to know how does the interview goes and what are the decieding factors.how good are the chances after the interview?
thanks
My interview was perfect...thats why i got to the top spot on the waitlist, id idn't make it cuz my score was too low thats' the only reason...i can tell they loved me in the interview

AjayDas

God's First Mistake!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2004
India
members.tripod.com
Status
Grrrr..and you scared Mrs Amy Knowles off NYU ...bummer 8-D

Hey Khurram, how about we nominating each other?

About the Ads