How could you be so heartless?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Timberwolf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To steal a line from Mr. Kanye West...

No seriously, thank you University of Wisconsin adcom for waitlisting me on Christmas Eve. Any other Christmas Eve waitlists/rejections?

Members don't see this ad.

Think on the bright side. At least you were not rejected on Christmas Eve:D.

Members don't see this ad :)
And would other schools *find out* if I sent them a letter informing them that they're a bunch of pricks?

How could they be so, cold as the winter wind when it breeze, yo

That's harsh. Wonder why they're at work today...they must be elves! :smuggrin:

Actually I hear they make their decisions in November to waitlist you, then send it to you on Christmas just as an extra F**K YOU present

*Edit* I need to lay off the wine...

coldest story ever told.
-durty

Members don't see this ad :)
i never liked kanye. his last cd had some decenet songs (borrowed friend's cd), but ive never spent money on any of his music.
:thumbup:same here. A few good songs, no doubt, but overall he's one of the most overrated artists. Anyone see him on SNL the other night?? Yikes...

As for the OP, that's horrible...I'd be pissed too. Maybe something good is waiting for you after the holidays though...don't lose hope!

:thumbup:same here. A few good songs, no doubt, but overall he's one of the most overrated artists. Anyone see him on SNL the other night?? Yikes...

As for the OP, that's horrible...I'd be pissed too. Maybe something good is waiting for you after the holidays though...don't lose hope!

I think they send them out at Christmas time because that is when several people leave for vacation. I could be wrong though. When I walked by the office yesterday, it was pretty empty and not many people were around at all.

To the OP. You can hate UW Madison as much as you can, but it won't do any good. Just give them the finger and move on. That is all you can do besides trying to figure out what your application MAY need work on.

its his ego that I really cant stand, if he lost the attitude I think I would like his music more.

i never liked kanye, at least not enough to waste money on one of his cds.

:eek: MUSIC COSTS MONEY?!?! :eek:

its his ego that I really cant stand, if he lost the attitude I think I would like his music more.

and you're in luck livingapparatus, after his fiancé left him Kanye has been (moderately) humbled, now he's pioneered emo hip hop.
-durty

and you're in luck livingapparatus, after his fiancé left him Kanye has been (moderately) humbled, now he's pioneered emo hip hop.
-durty

emo hip hop is nothing to be pioneered into

I think his mom dying is what really cooled him off, and I do think he has matured but graduation will most likely always stay my favorite album by him.

I hate the auto-tune.

However... N.A.S.A. has a new track (AWESOME beat) called 'Gifted' featuring Kanye, Santogold, and Lykke Li. I think this should be the direction of his next album. Hard electo type beats + kanye = awesome.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1vbN0NL0oE[/YOUTUBE]

Another great reason to be Jewish... Hannukah rejections don't sting as bad. And Kanye is terrible... enough said.

To steal a line from Mr. Kanye West...

No seriously, thank you University of Wisconsin adcom for waitlisting me on Christmas Eve. Any other Christmas Eve waitlists/rejections?

That stinks...at least you have some kind of closure. I've been complete at UWisc since 8/7 and I haven't heard a peep.

kanye's new cd :thumbdown:

no, just no. the album rocks. even if you dont think kanye can sing, it doesnt matter...the beats are hot and it makes for a good listen

I hate the auto-tune.

However... N.A.S.A. has a new track (AWESOME beat) called 'Gifted' featuring Kanye, Santogold, and Lykke Li. I think this should be the direction of his next album. Hard electo type beats + kanye = awesome.

[youtube]c1vbN0NL0oE[/youtube]

real talk, song is kinda hot.

Another great reason to be Jewish... Hannukah rejections don't sting as bad. And Kanye is terrible... enough said.

hi hater.

on top of a waitlist letter your thread got jacked...

how did y'all hear this auto-tune? what is a give-away?
-durty

Last edited:

i think artists who make semi good-good music WITH awesome personalities ARE awesome. those who make mainstream songs that get onto the billboard top 100 a lot, if their personalities are atrocious, they just come off as disgusting to me (aka kanye & mariah carey; he's such a drama queen and she's the drama queen of all drama queens. HELLO? who the heck needs a water bottle at freaking 30degrees fahrenheit, or whatever the exact temperature is. god these people make me so mad).

I HATE YOU KANYE WEST. sorry. he has some good songs. but i just hate how he can be a drama queen (at all times) sometimes. GROW UP!

anyhoo..

to the OP, i'm really sorry to hear that. but i always think that something happens for a reason. so just know that there must have been a reason that you were waitlisted (not talking about your grades/ECs/stats)--perhaps if you were accepted, you might not fare there as well as you would at another school :)