-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
How did Rx Schools communicate your acceptance?
Started by IceScrewball
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They sent it to me with a full marching band the school's mascot at my front door....
Nah, I've gotten both email and written. The school will usually tell you if they prefer one way or another.
Nah, I've gotten both email and written. The school will usually tell you if they prefer one way or another.
Letter and e-mail depending on the school.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received a congratulatory call, then the acceptance email 🙂
Received a congratulatory call, then the acceptance email 🙂
I didn't even think of phone. Gee thanks...now I'm going to be constantly checking my phone too! We were just told, "we will let you know shortly after your interview."
Most were by e-mail.
This would be a good poll question, btw.
This would be a good poll question, btw.
Oh, if I get accepted I hope it's by telegram!
One-up that and make it a pajama-gram.
Singing telegram!
Imagine if it was a rejection singing telegram:
"We just wanted to sayyyy
Womp womp woooommmmm
There's always another daayyyyy"
"We just wanted to sayyyy
Womp womp woooommmmm
There's always another daayyyyy"
Imagine if it was a rejection singing telegram:
"We just wanted to sayyyy
Womp womp woooommmmm
There's always another daayyyyy"
Would it be salt in the wound or a comfort!?
If they were hot, a comfort. Otherwise, no matter how well they sing it, it's straight-up salt.
If they were hot, a comfort. Otherwise, no matter how well they sing it, it's straight-up salt.
Hot guys ok?
Since you didn't specify!
dang that was a quick acceptance1 school only by mail
2 schools did it by email
The best school was the University of Tennessee! My interview ended at 12:45, took about 3.5 hrs to get back to my university. While eating dinner I get a call telling me I got in.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I was applying to pharmacy school, all the schools I applied to told me of their decision via regular snail mail. Email acceptances are ok, but email rejections are simply tactless.
Just my opinion.
Just my opinion.
So are you a pharmD student or a PhD student?
email + big yellow envelope
1 school only by mail
2 schools did it by email
The best school was the University of Tennessee! My interview ended at 12:45, took about 3.5 hrs to get back to my university. While eating dinner I get a call telling me I got in.
Same here!! I missed the call though since I was on the plane so I had to call back to ask.
D
deleted314052
1 by phone, then email.
3 by email, then snail mail.
3 by email, then snail mail.
Hot guys ok?
Since you didn't specify!
I left it up to the recipient. I'm open-minded.
