How did SDNers do on the April 2005 MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrPain

OHSU 2010 WooHoo!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted a simple to read breakdown. Go ahead and enter your scores so we can gloat how we all on average rank above the national average of 25. Honesty would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

DrPain said:
Just wanted a simple to read breakdown. Go ahead and enter your scores so we can gloat how we all on average rank above the national average of 25.

Confined to the recent administration?

Shouldn't have made it public if you wanted honest answers.

ya, i would say never make public polls for anything, it usually results in people lying.

also, i bet this poll wont be normal distrubution, probably skewed to the right.

jtank said:
ya, i would say never make public polls for anything, it usually results in people lying.

ya. take me for example, i marked that i got 41...i didn't. hell, i didn't even the april 2005 test

Members don't see this ad :)
This poll is just stupid. Obviously the OP is trying to get people to reveal there personal scores, but its kind of hard to do with Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected sitting on the top.