How did you do?

Started by myfavred
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

myfavred

I am a girl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi MCATers

How did you do today? Please post your experiences.

Thanks
 
Well, we won't find out for sure for 60 days, +/-, but...

I think it went ok. Yes, there were a couple questions where I was all "WTF?" and there were a few that would have been easy if I had only been able to retrieve one little smidgen of information that was just out of my mental reach... but on the whole, I feel that I performed about as well as I did on the AAMC practice exams. I will say, as I said in another thread, that the writing section prompts were absolutely asinine, but, really, who cares about them.

Hope everyone had a good MCAT experience!
 
TheDarkSide said:
Hope everyone had a good MCAT experience!

I don't think there is such a thing. Mine was horrible, but I still did okay enough to get in. Now relax because there isn't anything you can do about it now.