How did you find out if you got a Ross interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

studentdoctor2

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering how you find out if you got an interview at Ross? Do they e-mail, mail, or call? Also, about how long after you send your application do you find out if you got an interview?
 
studentdoctor2 said:
I was wondering how you find out if you got an interview at Ross? Do they e-mail, mail, or call? Also, about how long after you send your application do you find out if you got an interview?

I got a reply about 2 weeks after sending in my app. If you havn't gotten a call (They call you) call them up and check to see if your applicaiton is complete. When they call you they ask you where you want to interview. Good luck. PM me if you want more details