How did you guys use destroyer?

Started by malikhind
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

malikhind

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm getting really frustrated having to go back and forth in my destroyer book to look at answers/the original problem. Was wondering if someone knew a more efficient way to do this? I feel like i'm wasting so much time as opposed to having question/answer side by side.
 
I did an initial pass where I did every problem. I marked the one's I knew were difficult and would want to do again, so I circled them. I then went back and did every single one of them. I then went back and did every one of them a third time.
 
Hi, I'm getting really frustrated having to go back and forth in my destroyer book to look at answers/the original problem. Was wondering if someone knew a more efficient way to do this? I feel like i'm wasting so much time as opposed to having question/answer side by side.

I summarized the questions I wasn’t 100% sure about on a blank piece of paper. At the end of the bio section I had like 20 pages. Instead of going back through the whole section I really focused on those 20 pages of notes. The trade off is going through it the first time will take longer. I also read Alan’s notes everyday for 2 weeks. It wasn’t the most comprehensive resource but it sure was good for the main topics.
 
I did an initial pass where I did every problem. I marked the one's I knew were difficult and would want to do again, so I circled them. I then went back and did every single one of them. I then went back and did every one of them a third time.

So you went through every question before checking your answers?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad