How did you study for your written board?

Started by Shibumi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shibumi

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I am about to go to Taiwan for a year of microsurgery fellowship with Dr. Fu-Chan Wei, and will return for written board in October. I want to set up a study plan and get all the study material together before I leave for Taiwan, because I think they may be difficult to get in Taiwan.

I was wondering how everybody studied for their plastic surgery written board? If you don't mind sharing, I would like to hear about your study strategy and the material you used. Thanks!