How did you study Ochem ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ORamahiii

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel like studying for Ochem is gonna be so hard and slow because focusing on just Ochem is so hard. I was wondering of any productive ways to study Ochem? Any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I wrote out all of the reactions (from chad's videos) and used that as a study sheet. I also used the destroyer for Ochem and it really helped.

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought DAT Destroyer and did every problem over 2 or 3 days and then did it again right before my test. By the end I was pwning OChem!

Reactions: 1 user
Know Destroyer inside and out.

I actually did not use destroyer at all. Only used Bootcamps 10 practice tests and Chads videos/notes and scored a 21. If you want a higher score I would recommend using Destroyer.

I made notes from Chad's videos and on what I got wrong in Destroyer, then compiled everything onto a ppt so I could easily review before/after practice tests. This made it really efficient. I highly encourage it.

I did Chad's videos first and took extensive notes. Then I worked through Bootcamp and Destroyer simultaneously to solidify it.