1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

How did you use the all mighty destroyer???

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by IdahoDoc, Jun 13, 2008.

1. IdahoDoc

Dental Student
    Well I am just about to start studying for the DAT with destroyer but i am not sure how to use it. Did you guys just go through the problems without any time restrictions....? Thanks guys.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. War Eagle

Pre-Dental
    I would say to not time yourself the first time through. I would look at each question and reason through each answer. Even if you know which answer is correct, know why the others are wrong. That's what I did, and it's worked pretty well so far. I'd do a chunk of questions and mark the ones that had choices I wanted to look over. Then I'd check them and go to a textbook if I needed more info. Look at it more as a study guide than a practice test. Once you've gone through it and want to go through it again, timing yourself might be a good idea to get used to having a clock running.