How do current students and alumni rate their experience at CCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rjw0988

Reaction score
I know CCOM is super expensive, but I am
doing the HPSP route so medical school is completely paid for. I’ve been accepted into CCOM and another DO school, and I’m leaning towards CCOM, but I’ve seen a lot of threads saying to avoid CCOM (maybe it’s just due to its price??). If you have anything to add, please let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

I know CCOM is super expensive, but I am
doing the HPSP route so medical school is completely paid for. I’ve been accepted into CCOM and another DO school, and I’m leaning towards CCOM, but I’ve seen a lot of threads saying to avoid CCOM (maybe it’s just due to its price??). If you have anything to add, please let me know!
Everyone, including current students in my class, love to hate on CCOM for its price tag. Med school is what you make of it. Every school has its problems, but talking to friends at other DO schools, CCOM has their act together compared to others.

Everyone, including current students in my class, love to hate on CCOM for its price tag. Med school is what you make of it. Every school has its problems, but talking to friends at other DO schools, CCOM has their act together compared to others.
Awesome thank you! When I was there for the tour, it seemed like a good group of students and a school I really liked, so I just wanted to hear some inside info from someone else who goes there.

Members don't see this ad :)

Even with the new staff changes? Also, what are your opinions on rotation sites

Even with the new staff changes? Also, what are your opinions on rotation sites
What staff changes? Rotations are for the most part solid. It's lottery based from your top 5 rankings, and I was happy with all of my sites. You rotate with students for other medical schools (Loyola, Rosalind Franklin, Rush, UIC).