Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check your student handbook and email your dean of students.I am currently filling out my AAMC application and the question about institutional action has came up. So I had a rocky start in college and was in academic warning for the first couple of years due to poor semester GPA. I emailed my advisor and asked if I was ever in warning and she said that I would know if I was. I feel like I remember meeting with my advisor but I am unsure of if I was ever under any institutional action. How would I go about figuring this out? I looked through my student email and I have an email stating that financial aid had me in warning, but I am unsure how to word this. Should I just look at the semesters I met the academic warning criteria and assume that I was in warning> I want to be as transparent as possible on my application so everything can go smooth.
I have since graduated. I will have to look for the handbook. I looked online and it was the least of help. I also am currently looking for the dean of students email.