How do I get my vaccination certificate in CA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caramel123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any one know of any programs out there to get my vaccination certificate in CA? A lot of the pharmacists I know got their training paid for and was organized by their retail jobs. I don't work retail nor do I want to but I would like this certificate. Where do I go to get it? Google was not helpful. Thanks.
 
Did your school do an APhA immunization class your P1 or P2 year? If it did, then all you need is to keep your BLS certification updated so that you can give shots. And if you haven't taken the class, it might be on the APhA's site somewhere