Medical How do I list teaching experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoSpursGo

SDN Chief Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for taking the time to answer my nitty-gritty questions, I just want to make sure I am entering information on my app correctly.

I taught middle school for 2 years (both years at different schools).. should I enter it as one experience but use the "repeated" options or should I enter them separately? Mainly asking because despite the experience being "teaching", the type of institutions differ. One was an alternative center while the other was a "normal" middle school but both were within the same county. Didn't know if it would look redundant having them both listed separately. Also, both are my "most meaningful" so maybe it would be best to put them under one umbrella and elaborate more on how they differ in the additional writing space?

Any advice is appreciated
Since the schools are meaningfully different, I would probably list them separately.

Members don't see this ad.

Just to clarify that I am on the same page as you:

1) Make it one single experience without "repeated," meaning having the start date being the first day I started teaching running to the end date being the very last day of the teaching year (before my assumed matriculation *fingers crossed*) which would be about X years and X hours.

or

2) By "one space" you meant one individual experience for each teaching year?

Thank you for your patience, I just want to make sure I get it right the first go-around
#1 is what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.