how do i negotiate a higher pay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpilllilpill

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
they closed my thread but i had one about walgreens arkansas, apparently the board told them they need to get it together or they will shut doen the whole company and some other members were saying that i could negotiate more

Members don't see this ad.

Your thread was closed since it was a duplicate - so you made a third instead of just using the open one below?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Your thread was closed since it was a duplicate - so you made a third instead of just using the open one below?

*bigpilllilpill when he negotiates a higher wage*

bigpilllilpill: can I have a 10% increase in pay?

Wags DM: No

End of story…

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
they closed my thread but i had one about walgreens arkansas, apparently the board told them they need to get it together or they will shut doen the whole company and some other members were saying that i could negotiate more

Here is your now-merged mega-thread of your previous two threads:

@bigpilllilpill I appreciate you asking good questions on the site, but please do not create duplicate threads. Readers deserve to read/answer/comment on the same material in one location instead of separate locations: For further questions please see our Terms of Service

Locked.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.