How do I submit? How many LOR are too much?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted807068

My app got verified to WVSOM 3 days ago. WVSOM received my app; however, how do I submit to the rest of the schools? In the status section of aacomas it says "in progress" for all the schools I'm applying to. Will applications be submitted officially on June 15th?

Also right now I have 3 science LOR and 2 D.O. LOR; however, I just got another science LOR. Is it too much if I submit the 4th science LOR or no? Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Press the "Submit Application" Tab at the top of AACOMAS, then press submit on the program you want to submit. First, you need to make sure you fill matched the pre-reqs for that program before you submit. Also some of the schools might have primary questions that you need to fill out before you can submit.

Press the "Submit Application" Tab at the top of AACOMAS, then press submit on the program you want to submit. First, you need to make sure you fill matched the pre-reqs for that program before you submit. Also some of the schools might have primary questions that you need to fill out before you can submit.
a couple days ago I submitted for all programs but only one went through and verified. the other schools I clicked submit but it says "in progress"

Members don't see this ad :)
As long as you meet the per school requirements for the letter types, you do not need that additional letter. Do ADOMs the favor of not having to read more letters than necessary.

Reactions: 1 user
As long as you meet the per school requirements for the letter types, you do not need that additional letter. Do ADOMs the favor of not having to read more letters than necessary.
If one school requires 3 LOR and another 2LOR, how do I submit my letters specifically to each school?

If one school requires 3 LOR and another 2LOR, how do I submit my letters specifically to each school?
You don't have to worry in that case. If the school with the most requirements asks for 4 letters (for example), then submit 4 letters to AACOMAS. Submit the least amount of quality letters to cover all of your school's bases.

You don't have to worry in that case. If the school with the most requirements asks for 4 letters (for example), then submit 4 letters to AACOMAS. Submit the least amount of quality letters to cover all of your school's bases.
Okay sounds good. So pretty sure 3 science LOR and 2 DO LOR should cover the basis for everything

Reactions: 1 user