How do I submit the application without LORs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tdinh12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
It said: "
  • You may submit your application before creating letter entries in this section.
  • You may submit your application prior to letters being received by AMCAS."
But it would not let me submit my application. Can someone please guide me through this?

Members don't see this ad.

what do you mean it would not let you? is every section complete? I did just fine myself

The one category that was marked incomplete was letter of evaluation. Do I have to create entry for each school within that ? I don't have my letters ready yet and I thought we could get our application verified without having lors ?

Members don't see this ad :)
you don't actually have to have the letters into AMCAS, but you do have to input them and say which schools you are going to send them to

It said: "
  • You may submit your application before creating letter entries in this section.
  • You may submit your application prior to letters being received by AMCAS."
But it would not let me submit my application. Can someone please guide me through this?

you don't actually have to have the letters into AMCAS, but you do have to input them and say which schools you are going to send them to

are you sure about that? I did in fact create the letter entries and assigned them to schools but have not received the letters yet, but I believe this is not recommended anyway in case one of your letter writers bails on you

are you sure about that? I did in fact create the letter entries and assigned them to schools but have not received the letters yet, but I believe this is not recommended anyway in case one of your letter writers bails on you
so we should create entries and don't assign them to schools just yet. We can assign them to specific school once we received the letters?

That is what I did, I only had one letter to input (committee letter packet) and I know for sure it will be sent by my uni so I guess I don't have that worry. I submitted my application last week without a problem. I'm no expert though

so we should create entries and don't assign them to schools just yet. We can assign them to specific school once we received the letters?
Not to sure about this because I only had to input one letter that would be sent to all schools