How do LORs and app completion exactly work together?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1139574

So, based on what I've read, you need all your LORs in for your application to be considered for interviews right? So like I have one new person I asked to write me a LOR and he said yes (i wasn't sure he would say yes). I will invite him too my application. I planned on adding him to all my schools ONCE he submitted his LOR which he indicated he will do in two weeks. I have submitted some secondaries already and I was wondering if me adding him only once he submits his LOR make it so my app is seen for interviews (I have other LORs) but then his is added on the top but it doesn't prevent my app from not being considered complete

Members don't see this ad.

It totally depends on the school. Most will mark you complete once you have met their minimum requirements, but some will wait until all of your assigned LORs are received. Obviously, if you don't assign until after the LOR is submitted, no one is going to know it might be coming, and no one is going to wait for it once you are marked complete.

Reactions: 1 user