How do programs know to re-download application info???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sd2489

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I will be submitting my ERAS application tomorrow. I just got my CK score yesterday, but my CS score is not in yet!! If I submit my ERAS application before my CS score comes in, how will programs see it?? With so many applicants to review, do programs really GO BACK and re-download additional scores/documents/etc. ????

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I will be submitting my ERAS application tomorrow. I just got my CK score yesterday, but my CS score is not in yet!! If I submit my ERAS application before my CS score comes in, how will programs see it?? With so many applicants to review, do programs really GO BACK and re-download additional scores/documents/etc. ????
This question has been answered many times in the Resident Physician -> General Residency -> ERAS Match forum. Worth checking out.

To answer your question, applications haven't been "downloaded" in years. The program has an ERAS dashboard similar to yours, and it highlights any changes to their applicants.

It's kind of like this: when you are sitting on 100 email conversations in your inbox, how do you know which ones have new replies?

This question has been answered many times in the Resident Physician -> General Residency -> ERAS Match forum. Worth checking out.

To answer your question, applications haven't been "downloaded" in years. The program has an ERAS dashboard similar to yours, and it highlights any changes to their applicants.

It's kind of like this: when you are sitting on 100 email conversations in your inbox, how do you know which ones have new replies?

Sorry I didn't see the forum topic dedicated to ERAS, I'll definitely check it out. Thank you so much for answering my question!!!