How do these stand up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Batesjr

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How would someone who got a 2.6 for the first 2 years of school and a 4.0 for the next three stand up against someone who got a 3.6 average over a 5 year span

Members don't see this ad.

How would someone who got a 2.6 for the first 2 years of school and a 4.0 for the next three stand up against someone who got a 3.6 average over a 5 year span

Don't know. Insufficient data.

How tall is each person?

Don't know. Insufficient data.

How tall is each person?

Well usually it doesn't really matter how tall, its more related to their legs and their usual slouching/sitting manner.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well usually it doesn't really matter how tall, its more related to their legs and their usual slouching/sitting manner.

True True. Many variables could come into play. What if it's a girl and she's wearing pumps?

>.< Guess I should have explained better.... But I think you know what I mean.... Any educated guesses????

True True. Many variables could come into play. What if it's a girl and she's wearing pumps?

What if it's a guy wearing pumps? Also, I imagine that if you graphed it, you'd see diminishing returns at certain ranges.

It would depend on what classes they were taking the first two years vs last two years (joke course load vs rigorous) but my initial thought is that someone who messed up, matured, and then received straight A's in upper level science classes would be preferred over an individual who plateaued.