• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

How do you answer how do you meet our school's mission?

optopto2727

5+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2013
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I have a received a seconday application.
    But i'm puzzled with this question, how do you meet our mission? I know it may seem simple. I understand the schools mission; its key mission is to serve the community /
    But is there more than stating that you have been an active member of the community, and served the underserved...

Any tips?

efle

not an elf
    7+ Year Member
    Apr 6, 2014
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      It's pretty much saying and then showing, with your ECs as evidence. Like if the school is service oriented, you'd talk about how your service experiences have instilled those values blah blah

Reactions: 1 user

Dox4lyfe

2+ Year Member
      Feb 7, 2017
        Basically just try to emphasize the fact that you have a service oriented mentality (backed up by ECs) and that an education from this medical school will put you in a better position to be able to contribute to and serve your community.

Reactions: 1 user
        About the Ads
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.