How do you answer how do you meet our school's mission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

optopto2727

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a received a seconday application.
But i'm puzzled with this question, how do you meet our mission? I know it may seem simple. I understand the schools mission; its key mission is to serve the community /
But is there more than stating that you have been an active member of the community, and served the underserved...

Any tips?

Members don't see this ad.

It's pretty much saying and then showing, with your ECs as evidence. Like if the school is service oriented, you'd talk about how your service experiences have instilled those values blah blah

Reactions: 1 user
Basically just try to emphasize the fact that you have a service oriented mentality (backed up by ECs) and that an education from this medical school will put you in a better position to be able to contribute to and serve your community.

Members don't see this ad :)
Basically just try to emphasize the fact that you have a service oriented mentality (backed up by ECs) and that an education from this medical school will put you in a better position to be able to contribute to and serve your community.
What is ECs?

Step 1) learn what the schools mission is

Step 2) relate that random volunteer thing you did to freshman year of college to said mission

Step 3) ???

Step 4) profit $$$

Step 1) learn what the schools mission is

Step 2) relate that random volunteer thing you did to freshman year of college to said mission

Step 3) ???

Step 4) profit $$$
You left out shelf exams.