Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does someone without a science degree and no research experience get into research? I don't know much about research positions at all.
Can you get a volunteer research position? What does one do when they're "in" research? Can research positions be done part-time?
I know these are broad questions, but I know nothing about research positions, and I don't even know where the best place is to start looking for a research-related position (that doesn't require previous experience). I already have a full-time job, but I want to learn more about research positions.
Thanks!
Can you get a volunteer research position? What does one do when they're "in" research? Can research positions be done part-time?
I know these are broad questions, but I know nothing about research positions, and I don't even know where the best place is to start looking for a research-related position (that doesn't require previous experience). I already have a full-time job, but I want to learn more about research positions.
Thanks!