Hello everybody! Few questions and hopefully I will get some great advice...I'm a med tech in Houston, I did my undergrad at SWTSU '01 and my gpa was a 3.37...will be taking the April MCAT and currently taking prereq. at UH with a gpa of 3.65. I want to be a pathologist and have wanted to do so since my junior yr, which is why I chose MT for my degree. Anyways, I haven't applied to any US schools yet, will be this June, but it has been brought to my attention that I could start at a foreign school this August and not wait until August 2005 to marticulate. Should I take this risk and go for the foreign school and start a year early or should I wait and get into a US school, preferably one with a PSF in pathology. All your advice helps....so be completely honest how you feel. Thanks!