How do you guys study Cliff's Biology?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluesolic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I read it all, and there are two much stuff to memorized

well, I understand every concept but if question ask about super details like in " destroyer ", then I am like,, wft ..

Do I have to memorize every detail things?

This seems like impossible to do every detail things because it is just not from chpter 1 through 3 like midterm exam..

it is all field of biology and this is crazy to memorize everything..

How do you guys study biology from cliff ? if you guys said so then I would just memorize the whole book :(

IS DESTROYER more smiliar to the read DAT ? or cliff's ?

Members don't see this ad.

I know what you mean..if I start memorizing new stuff, I feel like I am forgetting the older stuff =( One thing that helps me memorize is watching Khan Academy videos because a lot of the concepts he explains really well and he uses most of the terminology, so it helps me remember better. After watching videos related to a certain topic and taking notes, i read cliffs and remembering gets easier.
P.S watch him on 1.5X speed lol

I know what you mean..if I start memorizing new stuff, I feel like I am forgetting the older stuff =( One thing that helps me memorize is watching Khan Academy videos because a lot of the concepts he explains really well and he uses most of the terminology, so it helps me remember better. After watching videos related to a certain topic and taking notes, i read cliffs and remembering gets easier.
P.S watch him on 1.5X speed lol

Yeah that's exactly what I meant, !

Everytime I memorize something new then my old info goes away :(

and I don't know how I have to study to make every info kept in my head ..

This is ............. too hard..

if anyone knows good tips to study biology, let me know

Members don't see this ad :)
But I feel like you can't just "read" when there is a whole book to remember. I guess it works differently for everyone

But I feel like you can't just "read" when there is a whole book to remember. I guess it works differently for everyone

I know how you feel...

I am having the same problem and just by "reading" twice, you are not going to memorize the details...

I just started studying bio section of DAT and I am kinda freaking out...?

im kind of in the same boat as you guys. i dont know how to remember all of the material 3 months away when im going to forget all of the material from the beginning

The second time reading the chapter, i would type up notes for each chapter. In addition, I would also do the end of the chapter multiple choice questions to reinforce what i just learned. For kbb, i used questions from datqvault.

that is helping alot. i just purchase all of chads videos and doing all the quiz questions. i buying all of the crack dat software, i do all of the cliffs ap bio end of chapter questions.

The second time reading the chapter, i would type up notes for each chapter. In addition, I would also do the end of the chapter multiple choice questions to reinforce what i just learned. For kbb, i used questions from datqvault.

this is interesting, well, sad interesting,

I was really wondering how people just said in the " DAT breakdown " post, that " well, I just study Cliff 's few times " - I really don't understand what that meant....

You know, I read few time too! and I got all the concepts no problem, but I don't know all the names , details, which is not in which , what hormone is specifically effecting which , difference btwn two very specific things... you know ..

this is crazy to memorize all the thing..

Well, to know biology is TOTALLY different from memorize alll the details.. this is crazy

I am 100% sure my biology professor never can solve this crazy problems

this is not a biology questions but just testing if you have good brain to memorize stuff..