How do you know when your application is under review?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

b0110

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have gotten a few emails saying the schools have received my application. I have heard a lot of people around here saying that they have seen that their application is "under review" though. Where do you check that? I assume its on the aadsas portal website but I can't find anywhere that has any updates like that. The closest that I can see to an update is "mailed", but it was mailed 3 weeks ago. So where is the actual "update" section on the aadsas website? Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

If your application has been received and is complete that it is sent to adcoms to be reviewed. It is purely based on emails.

Last edited:
Have you gotten any emails from UNC or VCU? I have gotten no word from them and I am starting to worry about my receivals!

If your application has been received and is complete that it is sent to adcoms to be reviewed. It is purely based on emails.

Oh people are saying this purely based on emails? I assumed there was an official thing on the aadsas application that got changed to "under review". Thanks for clearing that up!