How do you know you applied Early Decision?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

littledragon

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently submitted my application to TSU and am pretty sure I clicked the early decision option. I also received an email from TSU stating if you're not sure you applied ED, to contact them.
My e-submit for TSU states the ED decision deadline... is there anyway to verify I applied ED and not just regular decision?
 
Yes, try to add other programs. Tonight is the deadline for early decision at all schools (I believe). If you can work on other applications today, then no you did not apply early decision.
 
You can also log in to PTCAS and click the "Submit" box (the third box in) to review the program you applied to. You should be able to see here if it's Early Decision, and when the Early Decision Verdict is due from the program. Otherwise, you can call PTCAS. Best of luck!