How do you know your cGPA/sGPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

charmedj7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Maybe dumb, but people keep quoting their's and I'm not sure if these are self-calculations or if it says somewhere on the AMCAS that I'm just not seeing?

I only know mine because at one point I applied for PA school and CASPA tells you what they calculated. I presume AMCAS came to the same conclusion, but I suppose it'd be interested to know otherwise if it does say somewhere.

Members don't see this ad.

On the AMCAS, ask for it print out your application and it is in the middle after your coursework.

If you've been verified, you can click "print application" and you can find what your cGPa/sGPA/aoGPA are.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's on the print version of your app. Regardless, you can still calculate it by multiplying values (ex. A- = 3.7, B = 3.0, etc.) with the number of hours, adding these all up, and then dividing by the number of hours.

It's on the print version of your app. Regardless, you can still calculate it by multiplying values (ex. A- = 3.7, B = 3.0, etc.) with the number of hours, adding these all up, and then dividing by the number of hours.

That or use the spreadsheet that's floating around here. I'd post it but I'm on my phone.

Google calculate your gpa.
Or basically take the grade convert it on the number scale multiply by credit hour ( sum them up) and divide by total hours.