How do you know your rank list worked or is matching?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

More Cowbell

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you know that your list is in the system? what should the screen or "match status" say?

Members don't see this ad.

After the deadline, mine still says, "Certified ROL."

How do you know that your list is in the system? what should the screen or "match status" say?

It should say: CHILL OUT ALREADY

Anyway, I'm not an expert, but I think (after reading the other zillions of post freaking out about this) that if it says certified ROL in green, you're good to go.

You guys are screwed. Mine says Ranking .

You guys are screwed. Mine says Ranking .

The R3 System will be unavailable from 7:00 am - 9:00 am eastern time on Thursday, February 22. If it says "Ranking," you didn't certify or else you didn't certify after making your last change.

The R3 System will be unavailable from 7:00 am - 9:00 am eastern time on Thursday, February 22. If it says "Ranking," you didn't certify or else you didn't certify after making your last change.

I think Rocklee was joking :laugh:

Mine says Matched

It's nice of you to offer up the above explanation, but dude he was joking!

It's nice of you to offer up the above explanation, but dude he was joking!

Yeah, I know. By the time that was posted, there was no "Ranking" even possible...it just said that the match was closed. For future people to read this and are ranking, however, it might serve useful.

I wish mine said, "We ranked, you ranked, see you in June. Here's your contract: click here!" :thumbup:

Mine has a picture of this guy... I think it's a bad omen.
Mayor_McCheese.jpg

Mine says "Mechalechahighmechahideeho."