How Do You Register Online 4 Mcat?!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lk2230

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to register for the July 24th exam, and the registration online is now open. I'm on www.aamc.org/mcat. I can't for the life of me find how to register! There are lots of things ABOUT registration, lots of pieces of information, test dates, etc. But no link that I see directing to the actual registration process.
Last night I was on the site, and after a long period of searching, I did find how to create an account, after to which you were supposed to be able to login and register. Now I can't even find that place where you login!

I know I sound like an idiot, and maybe I am, but why on earth don't they just have a simple, obvious link to just let you do the actual registration process?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm trying to register for the July 24th exam, and the registration online is now open. I'm on www.aamc.org/mcat. I can't for the life of me find how to register! There are lots of things ABOUT registration, lots of pieces of information, test dates, etc. But no link that I see directing to the actual registration process.
Last night I was on the site, and after a long period of searching, I did find how to create an account, after to which you were supposed to be able to login and register. Now I can't even find that place where you login!

I know I sound like an idiot, and maybe I am, but why on earth don't they just have a simple, obvious link to just let you do the actual registration process?

http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/registration.htm

Thank you for responding, but that link is actually the problem that I'm having. I've been on that page for a while, and I just don't see a direct link to the actual online registration process to begin. I've tried looking for it by clicking through links on that page, and haven't found it. As I said, I managed to find it after a good amount of work the other day to create an account, but now I can't even find that again. Where, exactly, on this page do I need to go?

P.S. I know I must seem like a complete idiot.

Where, exactly, on this page do I need to go?
If you want to register for the April/May MCAT, click on the link that says:
Register for the April/May MCAT Exam >>

If you wan to register for the June/July MCAT, they are having rolling admissions. There are links under Registration Status in the table that says Where you will take the June/July exam.