Quantcast

How Do You Register Online 4 Mcat?!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lk2230

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I'm trying to register for the July 24th exam, and the registration online is now open. I'm on www.aamc.org/mcat. I can't for the life of me find how to register! There are lots of things ABOUT registration, lots of pieces of information, test dates, etc. But no link that I see directing to the actual registration process.
Last night I was on the site, and after a long period of searching, I did find how to create an account, after to which you were supposed to be able to login and register. Now I can't even find that place where you login!

I know I sound like an idiot, and maybe I am, but why on earth don't they just have a simple, obvious link to just let you do the actual registration process?

spicedmanna

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to register for the July 24th exam, and the registration online is now open. I'm on www.aamc.org/mcat. I can't for the life of me find how to register! There are lots of things ABOUT registration, lots of pieces of information, test dates, etc. But no link that I see directing to the actual registration process.
Last night I was on the site, and after a long period of searching, I did find how to create an account, after to which you were supposed to be able to login and register. Now I can't even find that place where you login!

I know I sound like an idiot, and maybe I am, but why on earth don't they just have a simple, obvious link to just let you do the actual registration process?

http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/registration.htm

lk2230

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you for responding, but that link is actually the problem that I'm having. I've been on that page for a while, and I just don't see a direct link to the actual online registration process to begin. I've tried looking for it by clicking through links on that page, and haven't found it. As I said, I managed to find it after a good amount of work the other day to create an account, but now I can't even find that again. Where, exactly, on this page do I need to go?

P.S. I know I must seem like a complete idiot.

notdeadyet

Still in California
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where, exactly, on this page do I need to go?
If you want to register for the April/May MCAT, click on the link that says:
Register for the April/May MCAT Exam >>

If you wan to register for the June/July MCAT, they are having rolling admissions. There are links under Registration Status in the table that says Where you will take the June/July exam.