1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

How Do You Register Online 4 Mcat?!!!

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by lk2230, Feb 15, 2007.

1. lk2230

lk2230 Member
    5+ Year Member

I'm trying to register for the July 24th exam, and the registration online is now open. I'm on www.aamc.org/mcat. I can't for the life of me find how to register! There are lots of things ABOUT registration, lots of pieces of information, test dates, etc. But no link that I see directing to the actual registration process.
    Last night I was on the site, and after a long period of searching, I did find how to create an account, after to which you were supposed to be able to login and register. Now I can't even find that place where you login!

I know I sound like an idiot, and maybe I am, but why on earth don't they just have a simple, obvious link to just let you do the actual registration process?

2. spicedmanna

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/registration.htm

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    lk2230

lk2230 Member
    5+ Year Member

Thank you for responding, but that link is actually the problem that I'm having. I've been on that page for a while, and I just don't see a direct link to the actual online registration process to begin. I've tried looking for it by clicking through links on that page, and haven't found it. As I said, I managed to find it after a good amount of work the other day to create an account, but now I can't even find that again. Where, exactly, on this page do I need to go?

P.S. I know I must seem like a complete idiot.

4. notdeadyet

notdeadyet Still in California
    Moderator Verified Expert 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    If you want to register for the April/May MCAT, click on the link that says:
    Register for the April/May MCAT Exam >>

If you wan to register for the June/July MCAT, they are having rolling admissions. There are links under Registration Status in the table that says Where you will take the June/July exam.

5. braluk

braluk SDN Surgerynator
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Moving to MCAT forum

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...