How do you Remove/Invalidate a reference letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lets be serious here. its just a noise complaint. I realize that Lizzy is on an adcom, but I would say that most adcoms just don't care about a noise complaint. If anything it shows that this guy knows how to have fun. Will they even notice it? Will they even get that far into the letter? Maybe not.

I always thought of IA as something related to education (cheating) or criminal activity (like sexual assault or stealing I guess). I bet many adcoms will not even think that a noise complaint is something that should have been reported on the AMCAS. Basically, you know an ethical violation when you see one. And an unreported noise complaint is not one.

OP: dont give up for this cycle. And, if necessary, apply to mostly different schools next year.

I think you missed Lizzy and MusicDoc's entire point, it is not the noise complaint that is the issue, its the fact that OP did not disclose disciplinary action.

Good luck OP

Members don't see this ad.