How do you submit the writing sample?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atomi

Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Same Here. Anybody know the answer?

I do.

Three ways to have the essay saved:

1- you hit save
2- you end that portion of the test and it automatically saves
3- you run out of time and get kicked out of that section and it automatically saves without telling you.

in the beginning of the writing section, they tell you that it's okay if you run out of time and forget to save because it automatically does that for you.

:luck:

I do.

1- you hit save
3- you run out of time and get kicked out of that section and it automatically saves without telling you.

in the beginning of the writing section, they tell you that it's okay if you run out of time and forget to save because it automatically does that for you.

Money!

Thanks Phospho.

Members don't see this ad :)
I always kinda wondered why they even have the save button if it automatically does it for you when you exit it. I mean, is that in case the power goes out or something?

I always kinda wondered why they even have the save button if it automatically does it for you when you exit it. I mean, is that in case the power goes out or something?

yep, i've heard of issues where the power goes out and some people are SOL if they hadn't saved... that's why they recommend doing so every 5 minutes...

I do.

1- you hit save

Thanks. I was worried there for a minute. Another time-related question - you know how much typos cost you in terms of points? I finished typing my last essay at literally the last second and I noticed that in my last sentence I wrote the word "no" instead of "on." Big deal or not? I'm sure the rest of the essay probably had a few typos too since I didn't have time to edit it. It seems that graders would care more about writing ability and word choice rather that obvious typos and not ignorant misspellings - no?