How far along in the process are you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which part of the application process are you at?

• Just handed in secondaries, waiting for interviews

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • Interviewed recently, waiting for responses

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • rejected everywhere

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • waitlisted somewhere

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Accepted somewhere, but still waiting for something better

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Accepted and definitely going there

Votes: 17 19.5%

• Total voters

zurned

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This has been a long process for all. Just wondering where most SDNers are at right now.

Members don't see this ad.

I think this should be multiple choice, does anyone neatly fit into a category? I interviewed recently, have one coming, one acceptance, and looking what other schools to compare financial aid packages. And the several rejections. I don't think people would have just handed in secondaries, it's so late!!!

We need a "Currently Interviewing" choice.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am accepted somewhere but am definitely hoping for something better. :luck:

I haven't been rejected anywhere yet - even though I was complete in August at most places. But since it's so late I'm really not expecting anymore interview invites - soooo I guess I'm waiting for rejections (and waiting to hear from a couple of places that I interviewed at).

big_smiles said:
I think this should be multiple choice, does anyone neatly fit into a category? I interviewed recently, have one coming, one acceptance, and looking what other schools to compare financial aid packages. And the several rejections. I don't think people would have just handed in secondaries, it's so late!!!

well then you are "accepted somewhere and waiting for something better (from your recent interviews, future interviews, upcoming finaid packages, etc)" i think you very neatly fit into that category. no one cares if you have been rejected anywhere.

plus almost 20% people just turned in their secondaries. so it's not "so late!!!"

stop complaining.