How far can diagnostics go up? SIAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDschoolorbust

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering how far a diagnostic test can improve/has improved for many posters on here. By diagnostic I mean the first MCAT practice test taken without studying.

Again, sorry if already posted and if it is in one of the many sticky threads please move this thread there.

Members don't see this ad.

Well the lowest score you can get is a 1, and the highest is a 45. You can do the math :)

Your improvement will depend on how much work you put in. There are plenty of people who take the MCAT several years after undergrad and have to re-teach themselves everything and still end up doing great. Your score will directly reflect how much effort you put into studying. So how about you go study and update us in about 3 months when you take your next full length?

Your improvement will depend on how much work you put in. There are plenty of people who take the MCAT several years after undergrad and have to re-teach themselves everything and still end up doing great. Your score will directly reflect how much effort you put into studying. So how about you go study and update us in about 3 months when you take your next full length?

Well I will update you in two months as June 21st in my test date! Although I may push it back if 2-3 months isn't enough studying.