How good is TBR for Orgo

Started by over
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

over

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A lot of people say TBR is the best for C/P section. I was wondering if that includes Organic Chemistry as well or they mean General Chemistry and Physics. Sorry for the dumb question I'm a bit confuse.
 
C/p section has gen chem, orgo, biochemistry, and physics. Tbr new books have integrated all of these subjects between their gen chem, orgo, and physics books. If you have time, work through these three sets, though you don’t have to do every single problem. I largely credit tbr for my 132 on chem/physics section.
 
C/p section has gen chem, orgo, biochemistry, and physics. Tbr new books have integrated all of these subjects between their gen chem, orgo, and physics books. If you have time, work through these three sets, though you don’t have to do every single problem. I largely credit tbr for my 132 on chem/physics section.
Thanks. I didn't want to buy the whole set if I don't have to. I'll just buy the chem, orgo and physics then.
 
Just an FYI, but the same person who wrote (writes) the TBR General Chem book also wrote (writes) the TBR Organic Chemistry books. Granted, I'm obviously not a neutral source here, but Todd is head and shoulders the most amazing teacher I have ever seen and the way he writes his books reflects that.