1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

how is dentistry in your country ?

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by godbless, Mar 22, 2007.

1. godbless

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    hi guys,
    i was thinking how is dentistry in other countries in terms of money,technical advances,working environment,insurances, taxes,educational requirements and other dentistry related oppurtunity.since we have people from all over the world reading and posting on this forum, lets compare dentistry around the world........write somthing about dentistry from your country?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. godbless

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    woow,129 views and no posts.:oops: ........thats awesome!people in the international dental forum are too focussed on exams, application and interviews, no chill out time guys? i was going through the other forums on sdn and found topics of various interests there and the international forum seemed very dry for topics other than strictly the exams and interviews.
    i thought it would be a good idea to compare dentistry in different countries as we have people from all over the world reading and posting on the international forum, but anyways, good luck to everyone for exams,applications and interviews!single minded dedication pays!!!:thumbup:

4. BDDS

BDDS Dentally Yours
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Yeah , its affordable , M from a country where , almost every individual is previliged to get a dental Treatment , There are colleges Giving treatment at affordable costs & some have free treatment too...

People dont have to depend on Insurance companies & coverage...

Unlike here , colleges & hospitals DO NOT have Long Waiting Lists, as there are lots of Dental clinics , Hospitals as well as Dental Colleges.

Even Here in US & Canada , if the Number of Admissions get increased, People here too can afford Dental Treatment & SMILE:)

& so can we as dentists:D

5. BDDS

BDDS Dentally Yours
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    i was the 127th viewer... then how'd u say 129:cool:

6. godbless

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    i counted you twice :D

7. godbless

7+ Year Member