how is dentistry in your country ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

godbless

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
i was thinking how is dentistry in other countries in terms of money,technical advances,working environment,insurances, taxes,educational requirements and other dentistry related oppurtunity.since we have people from all over the world reading and posting on this forum, lets compare dentistry around the world........write somthing about dentistry from your country?

Members don't see this ad.

woow,129 views and no posts.:oops: ........thats awesome!people in the international dental forum are too focussed on exams, application and interviews, no chill out time guys? i was going through the other forums on sdn and found topics of various interests there and the international forum seemed very dry for topics other than strictly the exams and interviews.
i thought it would be a good idea to compare dentistry in different countries as we have people from all over the world reading and posting on the international forum, but anyways, good luck to everyone for exams,applications and interviews!single minded dedication pays!!!:thumbup:

Yeah , its affordable , M from a country where , almost every individual is previliged to get a dental Treatment , There are colleges Giving treatment at affordable costs & some have free treatment too...

People dont have to depend on Insurance companies & coverage...

Unlike here , colleges & hospitals DO NOT have Long Waiting Lists, as there are lots of Dental clinics , Hospitals as well as Dental Colleges.

Even Here in US & Canada , if the Number of Admissions get increased, People here too can afford Dental Treatment & SMILE:)

& so can we as dentists:D

Members don't see this ad :)
woow,129 views and no posts.:oops: ........thats awesome!people in the international dental forum are too focussed on exams, application and interviews, no chill out time guys? i was going through the other forums on sdn and found topics of various interests there and the international forum seemed very dry for topics other than strictly the exams and interviews.
i thought it would be a good idea to compare dentistry in different countries as we have people from all over the world reading and posting on the international forum, but anyways, good luck to everyone for exams,applications and interviews!single minded dedication pays!!!:thumbup:

i was the 127th viewer... then how'd u say 129:cool:

which country are you from?

Yeah , its affordable , M from a country where , almost every individual is previliged to get a dental Treatment , There are colleges Giving treatment at affordable costs & some have free treatment too...

People dont have to depend on Insurance companies & coverage...

Unlike here , colleges & hospitals DO NOT have Long Waiting Lists, as there are lots of Dental clinics , Hospitals as well as Dental Colleges.

Even Here in US & Canada , if the Number of Admissions get increased, People here too can afford Dental Treatment & SMILE:)

& so can we as dentists:D