Step II how is step II CK scored?

Started by swaamedic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

swaamedic

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone know how step II CK is scored? I had 400 questions on my test. Are the scores reported out of 400/350 or 300 like step I. I found nothing on the NBME site.
 
The same FAQ about scores seems apply to all CBT Steps. I really don't understand the numbers you are asking about. I couldn't see any official relation between Step 1 score and the number of questions (there are, however, several speculative formulas). That's all I know, and I'm sure someone else can add more relevant information.