Step II How late is too late to take Step 2CS

Started by JT30
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JT30

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a 4th yr student currently signed up to take Step 2CS in March. Is this too late for the school to get the results before graduation. I think they need it before I graduate.

Thanks.
 
JT30 said:
I'm a 4th yr student currently signed up to take Step 2CS in March. Is this too late for the school to get the results before graduation. I think they need it before I graduate.

Thanks.

Takes 8-12 weeks to get results
 
The texas tech EM PD said he was gonna use it but due to people on this site stating how hard it is to take it in time (lack of availability) I think he is going to reconsider. There are a few other EM places who say the same.. but in general I dont think too many people care about it.